Residence Permit for Work

1. Employees 

2. Seasonal Workers

3. Fishermen

Upon invitation from the employer, which is forwarded to the Greek Consulate of the place of residence of the interested party, the national entry visa for dependent work is issued.

Every two years, by circular of the Ministers of Interior, Foreign Affairs, Development and Competitiveness of Shipping and the Aegean, Labor, Social Security and Welfare, a circular with the number of admission volumes is issued.

A third-country national who has received an entry visa for the provision of dependent work is granted a residence permit for dependent work by the one-stop service if he / she submits an employment contract stating that his / her remuneration is at least equal to the monthly salary of the unskilled worker.

Related Posts

We are using cookies to give you the best experience. You can find out more about which cookies we are using or switch them off in privacy settings.
AcceptPrivacy Settings


  • Google
  • Language Selection


We use Google services to provide Analytical data about the use / behaviour and actions of our visitors.

Data is not linked to an user specifically. Since the website do not allow users to sign up or register into our services.

Language Selection

Our website requires the use of a set of cookies to save and adapt the content of the page to the specific language of your browser or selection.